I don’t know if it’s only me. I find that Barack Obama connection power has tremendously increased since he made the “Call for unity” speech in Tucson, Arizona last year.
President Obama speaks at the Master Lock factory in Milwaukee in support of domestic job growth.
Milwaukee is the largest city in the U.S. state of Wisconsin, the 28th most populous city in the United States and 39th most populous region in the United States. It is the county seat of Milwaukee County and is located on the southwestern shore of Lake Michigan.
According to 2010 census data, the City of Milwaukee has a population of 594,833. Milwaukee is the main cultural and economic center of the Milwaukee–Racine–Waukesha Metropolitan Area with a population of 1,751,316 as of 2010. Milwaukee is also the regional center of the seven county Greater Milwaukee Area, with an estimated population of 2,014,032 as of 2008.
* Do you like this post? Click Yes, I do. or click twice to say Not really.:)
* Follow Black Queen Lara on Twitter
* Follow Black Queen Lara on Digg
* Like Black Queen Lara’s page on Facebook
* Be friend with Black Queen Lara on Facebook
* Follow Women for Obama News on facebook.