CNN Washington reports that
Citing the challenges in Afghanistan, President Barack Obama and visiting British Prime Minister David Cameron said Wednesday they remained committed to completing the mission successfully by turning over security responsibility to Afghan forces by the end of 2014.
In a White House news conference after two hours of talks, the two leaders noted the difficulties faced by the U.S.-led NATO forces, including the alleged massacre Sunday of 16 Afghan civilians by a lone U.S. soldier.
With calls increasing to speed the withdrawal from Afghanistan, Obama and Cameron made clear they intend to stick to the timetable set by NATO to complete the handover of security responsibility to Afghan security forces in less than three years.
Read more in CNN
Barack Obama and David Cameron are right to explain the reason of the continuing war in Afghanistan.
* Do you like this post? Click Yes, I do. or click twice to say Not really.:)
* Follow Black Queen Lara on Twitter
* Follow Black Queen Lara on Digg
* Like Black Queen Lara’s page on Facebook
* Follow Women for Obama News on facebook.