I’m not at all blaming President Sarkozy for the violence in France. But I wonder why Sarkozy is telling French children, who are still traumatized by the school shooting in Toulouse: “It could have been you.”.
This isn’t a slip up nor some angry reaction that prompted the harsh words dropped at the British Prime Minister David Cameron.
Hopefully, another parent tells Sarkozy that he is planting more fear and some guilt into his very young crowd, by an unacceptable comparative statement.
- This tragedy unfortunately occurs less than one month, after Sarkozy said in his last Villepin meeting, empowered by a Rambonesque music: “There are too many immigrants in France.” after getting a few foreigners to agree with him after a stupid theory. Why could Sarkozy not say something similar to: “France will not accept new immigrants with the same generosity or easiness as before”. Is Sarkozy not married to an immigrant woman?
- There is no reward offered to anyone who will help to catch the killer by giving some information while this killer has been operating every 4 days (I didn’t hear about his other crimes before, while this one…I dreamed 2 times on the night before of Mel Gibson going sniper at the Oscars and other similar things.)
I won’t say more about this because I’ve been brutalized every time I spoke about French matters in this site. But if I am contacted for a spiritual investigation, I’ll be on time.
May the Lord heal all hearts broken by the above.
* Do you like this post? Click Yes, I do. or click twice to say Not really.:)
* Follow Black Queen Lara on Twitter
* Follow Black Queen Lara on Digg
* Like Black Queen Lara’s page on Facebook
* Follow Women for Obama News on facebook.